i seriously have no recollection of following most of you. it’s like you stumbled into my house one night when i was drunk and we both just decided to roll with it because you occasionally spout some shit that i’m down with.
do you ever start writing a text post and halfway through you’re just like “nah”
a venn diagram of the things george washington said not to do and the things america did would be a circle
my favourite part of shakespeare plays is the person at the end that is like “see how these people fucked everything up. don’t do this. look at this fuckery. look at it. fuck this. fuck everything.”
when girls call their boyfriend “daddy” it actually makes me wanna hit them with a fridge
1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
by Kate Bailey
RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU HAVE A HOPELESS CRUSH ON SOMEONE YOU CAN NEVER CALL YOURS🙋
My self esteem is so low I fucking trip over it
learning languages is fun until i gotta do it for a grade
Learning new things in general is fun until I have to do it for a grade
this is literally so insanely fucking important fucking hell fuckity fuckkkkkk